Tuesday, February 7, 2012

How do I get an emo haircut if my hair is too thin?

I asked my aunt mary if i could get a razor cut and she said that my hair is too thin. So I went searching for a hairstyle online and I showed my mom something close to a razor cut and she said that i couldnt do that either because my hair is too thin. I want a short choppy haircut that I can be happy with.How do I get an emo haircut if my hair is too thin?
well honestly if you go to a good stylist, a choppy razor cut can add volume if done properly... you just need to avoid family and spend the money to get it done right, otherwise you WILL look silly.How do I get an emo haircut if my hair is too thin?
if you guys are poor, the last thing you need to worry about is looking emo or anything... you need to worry about getting out of that cycle and moving up in the world!!! I did and I am sure plenty of others have.

Report Abuse



the girl above me is right it's to geive you lots and lote of texture to your hair!!!


if it's done right
you dont then. too bad ):
uggggg emo get over it
then dont get the full out ';emo'; cut..





deal with your hair the way it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment