Tuesday, February 7, 2012

How do you cut the haircut that Nancy Grace is wearing on her show?

I love the sides, but can't see the back. I love the way the haircut emphasizes her eyes. The sides are longer and the top is shorter.Anybody know of anything i can tell my beautician about this cut to get it right? It looks longer than it really is due to the sides I'm sure. That's what I like about it.I'm not sure how short the top is. But the sides are perfect. I really want this cut.How do you cut the haircut that Nancy Grace is wearing on her show?
Get a picture of it and take it to a good stylist to have them apply it to your hair. Be sure to ask their honest opinion of it and how it will look on your face/body/hair.How do you cut the haircut that Nancy Grace is wearing on her show?
Go get your hair cut by Penny Adler, who does Nancy Grace's hair.
go to the hair cut place

No comments:

Post a Comment