Tuesday, February 7, 2012

How much does a simple haircut cost in NYC?

From my childhood to my mid teens, my mom would just trim my hair and then I began to do it myself so I have no experience with hair salons. I have long hair; it ends at my lower back. I'm tired of the simple part in the middle of my hair that I have had all my life. I'm thinking of getting side swept bangs because I think it looks nice.





How much would that cost me and where do you recommend me to go? How much would getting choppy layers cost? I like my hair uneven so it comes to sort of a point at the end.How much does a simple haircut cost in NYC?
having lived in nyc until 2yrs ago i have paid $50.00 for a haircut , %26amp; i have short hair. longer hair would cost more %26amp;.to get a perm [wow} i have paid $125.00. you may decide to keep your long hair hon after hearing these prices. i won't even begin to tell you what they charge in manhattan.if you can't afford these prices the only other thing i can tell you is to head for a walmarts with a beauty salon. i know you will get cheaper prices there. sorry but i'm just giving you the facts from my own experience after living there. doris
  • good eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment