Wednesday, February 1, 2012

How much would it costs for dyeing my hair and haircut?

Well, this is my first time dyeing my hair, and I'm not so sure how much it costs. I want to dye my hair a blue-black type of thing, and get a haircut where its long in the front but short in the back. I'm not so sure how much it will cost, but can someone atleast let me know? Thank you!How much would it costs for dyeing my hair and haircut?
Well it really depends on where you get it done. It was going to cost me $150 bucks to get it done at a proffesional salon. Getting it cut will cost around $30 bucks, and the coloring can cost anywhere from $50 and up depending on where you go, how thick your hair is, and how much you want dyed. If you plan to get it bleached, then it would be smarter to get it bleached there, then buy color dye at hot topic or a drug store and apply it at home, since it will most likely fade either way. IT just saves you money :]
  • beauty secrets
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment