Tuesday, February 7, 2012

How often do you see men with a hitler mustache and hitler haircut?

I'm asking because in the past 2 days, in two completely different places, I have seen two men with an exact copy of a Hitler haircut and hitler mustache. Wtf??How often do you see men with a hitler mustache and hitler haircut?
Only when I travel back in time to Germany, 1941.How often do you see men with a hitler mustache and hitler haircut?
Often, my school resource officer has them, It's pretty hilarious if you really think about it. Though i can't think you'd see them very often if you were just in public. After all, most modern hitler lovers are Skin-heads.
haha none where i live, thankfully.

answer mine?

http://www.fashion-era.com/image_plannin
Rarley. Probably about 1/10,000 chance!
lol...u must be in russia or some place like dat....

i don't think so men have hitler style mustache....

mostly men don't have mustache......
Never but that would be pretty werid if I did. I mean who would want that look!? I would be like wtf!
none in sac. CA
never but it would be funny

No comments:

Post a Comment