Sunday, February 5, 2012

I just got a flattop haircut. How long should I wait before I get it cut again?

And what kind of hair gel should I put in my hair to keep it standing up ?I just got a flattop haircut. How long should I wait before I get it cut again?
Flattops are very hard to maintain. They need to be cut often, very often to maintain the shape. The few flattops I do in the salon come in every two to three weeks at the most, some come in even more often. As far as a gel, American Crew has many, the hard hold gel is great and my first choice, the spray gel would be my second choice. Any gel that has a hard holding power will work, but many times the spray gels are much easier to deal with and remember to blow dry it up. The more often you get it cut into a flattop, the easier it will be to maintain. Good Luck!I just got a flattop haircut. How long should I wait before I get it cut again?
Around 1 mth.
why did you get a flat top? oh man! Any strong gel will work. you will know when you need it cut, you won't be able to do anything with it.
I agree 100% with Tracie
Your going to have to wait till it grows out a little bit for you to cut it again. I can't beleive you got a flat top but anyways if you find some really strong hair cement maybe just maybe you will be able to prevent it from standing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment