Wednesday, February 1, 2012

What kind of haircut should i get for my dog?

I have an old english sheepdog her name is gracie and i love her so much. but its been a fewmonths since she got a haircut and its gotten son tangly fluffy and matted she needs a cut. some people want me to shave her but idk wat is best? wat haircut should i get 4 her?What kind of haircut should i get for my dog?
If the dog's coat was kept groomed it would not need a haircut. Since it has gotten so matted, the best thing to do would probably be to shave it. Then it will grow back before winter. Daily grooming/brushing will help a bunch.What kind of haircut should i get for my dog?
Only your groomer can advise since it depends on the condition of her coat. They will be able to tell you how much hair can left. OES require a lot of brushing so if you love her, you will maintain her coat properly instead of allowing it to become matted %26amp; tangled.
Just a little trim

No comments:

Post a Comment