Friday, February 3, 2012

Where can I get a quality but relatively inexpensive men's haircut in Edinburgh?

I like having slightly different lengths cut into my hair (short style) so that I can mess with the texture with some wax or gum. Only trouble is whenever I ask in a barbers they just go ahead and use the electric trimmers and cut the hair on the top straight across like a buzz cut! Help please!Where can I get a quality but relatively inexpensive men's haircut in Edinburgh?
I just asked my dad for you, I know- old man, but he's been going there for years and is happy with it.


He says they use scissors on him.


It's a Spanish stylist and the place is apparently called ''el pequerra la hombre''


Or something similar.


It's on Leith walk.





If you just ask him to use scissors he will.


And it's 拢8:50 for a long hair cut.





If you do go, and it turns out bad. I'm sorry haha.





Just check it in the yellow pages or something because i have no clue if that's the proper spelling and I can't find anything on the internet.





I've been to a good hairdressers myself, It's called Frank Lindsay and the address is: 20 St Stephen Street.


I don't know how much it would be for you, but I never pay that much and i'm a girl.


I'm sure you'll find more information on the internet with that one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment