Sunday, February 5, 2012

How can i make my hair look really healthy without getting a haircut?

Okay so i straighten my hair like everyday how can i make it look healthy without a haircut??How can i make my hair look really healthy without getting a haircut?
Try not to straighten it all the time, but if you're like me, its impossible; so then try using a heat protectent spray, comb it through, then straighten.


%26amp; also, if you have split ends, get them trimmed. Its the only way to rid of them.How can i make my hair look really healthy without getting a haircut?
no!!! don't straighten your hair everyday! that is why you're hair is becoming unhealthy..it's because of the straightener. What you have to do is buy a good shampoo. If I were you .. I will buy pantene! The maroon one. It's really good and it will make your hair strong and healthy. PROMISE! and one more thing.. take a bath everyday..





Hope this helped ..
don't straighten it, use the in styler, or get a hair cut, no more split ends, ps it the only way 2 get rid of them
hair mask

No comments:

Post a Comment