Sunday, February 5, 2012

How should you style a haircut with a fringe (bang)?

I recently just got a fringe (bang) and I really do love it, however I don't know if I should straighten the rest of my hair along with straightening the fringe or just leave the rest of it wavy/curly (through scrunching) and only straighten the fringe. If you have any other ideas on how I should style this I would greatly appreciate it!





Thank you!How should you style a haircut with a fringe (bang)?
Take a big or normal sized barrel curling iron and just curl the bangs and then pull up half of your hair, not the bangs. and secure with a clip or something and then a few of the hairs framing your hair i would slightly curlHow should you style a haircut with a fringe (bang)?
No, fohawk all the way! so attaractive :P``````

No comments:

Post a Comment