Wednesday, February 1, 2012

What kind of haircut should I get before school starts?

I have blonde hair (can't die it) its bout 4 inches past my shoulder and its in layers


I have brown eyes and my face is average shape not rly long or rly round I'm not going rly short!!!!! And I'm 14 going into high school so I realyy want to look good for the first day of high school if u need more info just ask thanks soooo much!What kind of haircut should I get before school starts?
hey same here im goin to high school too lol


but anyway...


you should get ur hair maybe trimed just a little bit then really bring out the layers that u have with a straight iron %26amp; u should also get bangs then side sweep them %26amp; that will put a nice frame around ur face


%26amp; u can just go to ur stylist %26amp; ask what they recommend too


good luck


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment