Sunday, February 5, 2012

What kind of a new haircut should I get?

I want to get a new haircut. Um Im 13 years old and in 8th grade I have dark blackish brown hair that's super thick! But tomorrow when I get it cut im gonna have them thin it more then usual. Also Im a big tomboy and right now my hair is parted to the left but Im getting tired of it. And it goes down to about a little past my shoulders. But how do you think I should get it cut?What kind of a new haircut should I get?
I HAVE THICK HAIR ALSO AND I FOUND LAYERS IS THE EASIEST TO MANAGE. ALSO, I HAD MY HAIR THINNED AND AFTER IT MADE MY HAIR FRIZZY AND VERY WAVY AS IT CAME BACK. I WOULDNT ADVISE THINNING IT TO MUCH. I ONLY HAVE IT THINNED ALONG MY FACE VERY LIGHTLY SO IT LAYS NICE.


SO I SUGGEST CUT IT JUST PAST YOUR CHIN AND LAYER IT.What kind of a new haircut should I get?
it depends on the shape of your face. don't just get what you think looks cool - a haircut has to suit you to work.
I think you should get maybe 5 inches off. Then get angles and layers.

No comments:

Post a Comment